Friday, September 12, 2008

Reflection.

have been real tired recently.im super nua to blog abt mini outings n interesting stuff tis wk.

happen to be using more n more of facebk compared to friendster.facebook did the right ting to upgrade...so much neater nw!!!i love it..aniwaes....it seems like my jc n pri sch friends r actively tagging pictures of the super old daes...n i cannt stop laughing...i look real weird n ugly lor....pls dun puke when u c the pics....LOL!!!!!!


My pri sch super toooottt loook!!!!(u guess can c which is me?? n below our autograph..i tink my signature is qte obvious thr)


my jc look..slight improvement but still toot.(lep days,note enen...she look so damn diff nw lor)



n current me.


i seriously feel dat i change a lot lei...whether is the physical appearance or the innter side...so scary dat we r actualli all adults..in society n wrking....time realli flies sia...but im glad we r still cherish all these sweet memories....all the outings coming up soon..cant wait to mit some of them le lor....esp prisch bestie--adeline.....wonder hw she is nw le...heeee....

tmr im sending my bags for bagspa.they need a serious cleanup.

No comments: