Thursday, January 11, 2007

my songs

another rainy dae..im stuck at hm..nth to do..but i love the coolness....juz kinda mk everythin ard mi slow down n more relaxed...

aniwae thanks to en n faith's blog...found tis incredible jukebox..i love it....

shall do a short intro of the songs i hv..cuz they r all my faves...

the first song is a jap song..called planetarium...is by ai otsuka...i super super love tis song...juz love the tune n all..is frm the hana yori soundtrack..jap version of meteror garden...every single time i listen to it..i will juz feel like listening more to it...hahaaaa

the second song is an english song...heaven knows...seriosuly feel dat tis song suits a rainy dae..n i oso tink it suits my blog la...hahaa veri soothing n all...i heard it in daiso the other time with sy n faith...juz felt like puttin in tis jukebox....niceeee....hope it can relax everyone's heart

the third song is one of my fav chi songs recently..kou dai li de tian kong by angela zhang...she gt amzing voice...veri liang...i love the music and melody of the whole song...tink oso the soundtrack of the ai sha 17 drama oso....im still learning tis song...heheeee...nt easy to sing sia

last song...is together we are one...by delta goodram....tis song is recommended by yanxin..is a veri inspirational song...everitime i listen to the song..it seems to be telling mi to hold on to my dreams or wadeva hope...try my best..n will reach my aspirations one dae....veri meaningful song...delta goodram oso has realli good vocals...a nt veri easy song to sing either...hahaaa....

hope everyone can njoy my jukebox songs while reading my blog entries...n oso feel relaxed...

No comments: