Monday, January 01, 2007

resolution

Happy new Yr everyone!!!! 2007 is here le!!!!

spend my last dae of 2006 wif temple ppl in the afternoon...qte fun la...we had our own kinda celebration....
aft dat met wif ed to watch deathnote 2 at j8..heheee....so glad to c him...seems like veri long since i met him le...hehee...we had pasta first b4 gg to watch the movie....death note 2 is cool....L is realli realli smart...n sooo funii...i like his character...hahaa
bought a lot of food aft dat den ed came over my place....hahaaa...we juz ate n ate n ate....n watch tv la...the firewrks at taipei is realli realli nice...feel like gg over thr to experience the countdown feelin...heheee...but im glad i spend my countdown wif ed...simple but swit...

nose still nt veri gd....mayb will c doc soon again..super super sian..n hope my com can be okie soon....i wana get more songs...hahaaaa..new songs...lol

well...shall tok bout my resolution tis yr....apart frm the standard hope that my family is gd...n studies is gd...hope to achieve more

- gd n stable r/s wif ed...esp when he is in the army
- gd r/s wif all my friends...
- may continue go for singin lessons...still considering
- more competitions to help me improve on my stage prescence
- of cos...to improve on my singin..so much to learn
- go for the singin exam for higher grade...
- to get rid of my bad habits...too much happened tis yr..dun wan mk same mistake..
- start tinking bout my future...like wad route shd i go..
- have a gd n cool 21st bdae party...lol

i guess most prob is like dat ba...im greedy alreadi...hahaaa...last yr has been a great yr 2...recording for real first time...went for singin exam...mi n ed went thru our crisis n became stronger...n some other conflicts that happened..kinda made mi grow up a lot...

2007 will be beta..mus continue to jiayou le....

shall blog more ofmy shanghai pics when my com is gd....paiseh le.....lol...

meanwhile shall put a lil shanghai pics..dat i steal frm mel n munyee...hahaaaa.... pics of all of us..

melissa n her sis maya wif us on boat..at xihu



shoppin at nanjing is reaaaaalll gd

we 3 tking wif a real soldier at wexi...some filming site..

we r on a dragonboat having our dinner...our seat...we r like emperors...lol...my twin munyee...similar top..lol

at shanghai nanjing lu...under coca cola???hahaaa

No comments: