Wednesday, January 24, 2007

urghs

haiz..haiz...haiz...

real bz wif wrk recently...real tired recently..nt enuff slp i guess...cant absorb when im muggin...cannt sia!!!i nid to concentrate n jiayou le....tis is bad

had a terrible bus ride to town todae...the bsu was moving veri veri slowly...like a tortise or sth...den suddenly it broke down....the other bus came n it super crowded...thr is one woman like practically shouting on the fone...the whole bus is humid..urgh..kinda spoils my mood..met en for a while wif her cousin..they r lke searching for bdae cakes n all...ate icecream to cheer myself up..haha...hv been realli eatin qte a lot recentlky...tis is bad,...

went tp to get new specs n test my degrees n all..i realli realli hate the optician..scariest place in the whole world for mi...i gt real high degrees....n im realli scared it will incrase again....the ppl thr r nice..luckily...tested my eyesight for qte long..yeap..incrase again...real high degrees...realli nid to tk gd cr of my eyes le..n eat more carrots...im nt gg to strain my eyes n slp earli..yeap..latest 1230..promise to myself!!

3 quizes tml n 1 presentation n 2 project discussion..win liao lo.....

No comments: