Monday, January 24, 2005

a Day at Home...

todae stayed at home once again...woke up n juz watch tv..luckily there was factory generation..saw my hiroki...shuaiz...love him sia..
uncle eu came to my hse after dat n tok bout amway tingy..for like few hrs..tot tis amway tingy ish realli nt bad but i tink i still need to consider..if i wana start doin it im gona do it to my best n nt give up halfway lo...
was realli tired after listenin for hrs lo..butt oso pain sia...hehe
woke up ltr n continue watchin tv..watched white chicks vcd..realli funni but a realli cool show i hv to sae..hehe...
my internet cant work for a while...in the end went to mk a car for my friend cos he made one for mi durin xmas sia..so muz xie xie him...duno if is nice sia..guess i hv to go out n tk a look at the mkt liao..haha
was on the fone wif my friend frm army juz nw..army sounds interestin sia..hehe..but still luckily im nt in it..haha
tomolo goin to coach my cousin..duno if goin to mit a friend...
wish mi luck ba...missin sum friends alreadi..

No comments: