Tuesday, January 11, 2005

sianzzzzz..........

stayed at hm the entire day...exercise a bit n tidy up sum stuff...after dat juz watch meteor garden throughout...den at nite watch tv as usual..sian ar..nth to do...hmmm...todae wrote my own personal diary bout sum time..can sae spend sum quality time wif myself ba....while listenin to my fav music...
horrible thoughts creepin through my mind after lookin at times...life is realli fragile sia...gettin pessimistic n paranoic liao..everidae lik a bit men men bu le..hate dat kinda feelin sia..feel realli lonely sumtimes cuz everyone wrkin n muggin...den mi lik nth to do..feel so lan...i hate loneiness..tink is realli kelian to b doin tings all by urself..noone to lik tok heart to heart to...feel like cryin..
wadeva la...moody mood recently..mayb due to sum mood swings ba.
its been sum time i realli laugh my heart out le...
sighnin off

No comments: