Sunday, January 23, 2005

GraNdma bdae..

was in a horrible mood todae...oso duno y..post pms..haha..i shouted at mom todae..was in a realli bad attitude todae..cant control my temper at all..let it all out ba...seems dat i realli am alone..i hate dat kinda feelin..dat lonely feelin..
still avoidin sum stuff..dun feel like myself once again..was like stone for sum time..oso duno hw cum like dat...vented out in my reali diary..felt better..guess i dun hv much stuff to do so gettin a bit siao again liao..nt gd sia..
evenin time..hui,yue n my uncle n aunties came to celebrate my popo 88th bdae..wonder if i can live dat long sia..haha..we had some feast..it was like a great spread of food..love it..we sang the song like twice..but glad dat grandma is realli happi..she like cant stop laughin..im glad to c dat sia..hehe
tomolo will b at hm again..tink i muz set my slpin time rite liao...gettin sleepy tis few daes..muz slp b4 12 n wake up b4 10...led a healthy lifestyle worz...
hope there will b interestin stuff comin up ba..
meanwhile..jiayou jiayi..live my life to the fullest..

No comments: