Saturday, January 08, 2005

sIanzz...

realli bored day...went to the ntu talk..quite interestin..mayb will consider goin to the design faculty..provided if i gt in la...
aft dat went wif xuan to hang ard...she buy stuff..gettin sian of all these sia...yup..but we had quite a cool galtalk....guess our sistaship ish even beta liao..haha..come hm clean up my shoppin bags collection den watch sum tv....
gt those death tinkin again....juz felt scared....jialat...feel nt myself again...guess i realli muz go get myself bz liao...or else will tink a bit 2 much....dat ish realli bad..juz live my own life to the fullest..chersih everybody n of course hv no regrets..tinkin of changin my diet to a more healthy one...felt dat i ate too much of those junk food recently.....
jiayou..n stop havin negative thoughts sia.....

No comments: