Friday, January 21, 2005

went to Temple

mornin..xuan n i juz sat thr n watched waterboys2..realli great show..thr is tis one guy dat is realli cute..haha..will b watchin the rest of it tomolo..haha
late afternoon went to temple for sum ying xing hui..they tok a lot..i muz admit it is realli kinda sian..watched a video on tsunami again..was feelin scared for sum time..n the life n death tingy..but calm myself after tinkin...
the food was great tho..ate a lot..after dat tok a lot to sumone's sis..sum temple ppl..n adrain kor..had a realli great tok todae..sort of sae out a lot of tings n sum of my queries..hehe
was kinda sad when sum of them commented bout my hair..sae i fat le..sae my hair nt suitable for mi..mayb is cos i recently juz trim my fringe short..sad lei..hope my fringe grow back soon..n fast...:(
nxt few daes wilkl b at hm ba...hope i wun get too sian lo..

No comments: