Monday, March 12, 2007

bloggin time

my fav place in sch....is the sch canteen and the sch computer lab...hahahha

haizzz..mayb i shd go reformat my hse com or sth...is veri er xin..

anyway...yest com300 cls was cancelled so i went out..had lunch wif faith at ikea....the laksa is gdgdgdgdgd...i love it totally....

went to vivo to find hui n ky aft at...we sort of shop ard...im damn broke tis wk..realli hv to ren n save le....seriously feel that vivo is a nice place for ppl to eat rather than shop...most of the shops r overpriced...feel like i hv been spending too much on dat recently anyway...but the food thr..realli a great variety...new food kip coming the way..bought doughnuts frm the dougnut parlour....hv to wait for 45 mins for my 6 doughnuts...but i tink my waiting pays off la...the doughnuts r gd....hehehhe

shall pia on my schwrk and learn my songs...stay more at hm so i dun hv to spend...

haiz...ed is gg indo tml...gg to missssss him....

No comments: