Wednesday, March 07, 2007

uuuurgggghhh

this is frustrating...my home blog still cant blog..im here using the sch com again...y?y?y?

anyway..im super glad that the mid terms r over....todae's mkting is super tiring....i wrote until veri suan...hahaa....but ast least is over for now....

tonite shall pia on my blog assignment....n hv to ask hui to help me le...thanks dear!!!

i shall rest during my wkend...

tml shall be my outing dae...finalli here...hahaaa....shopping..ktv...eyebrow session.....bla bla bla..im still praying that my blog will'recover' soon sia

suddenly miss my old sch daes....yeap..esp aft the chat wif suying n faith...sch daes r realli fun..the old sch..the uni..the childish stuff we do...hell lots of fun..we were pure n innocent...i gueess the older we r..the more corrupted our minds will be ba....

ed gg to indonesia nxt wk...mus spend more time wif him..haven spend enuff time the entire wk......

anyway....feel free to proceed to my lj account...i may blog thr sometimes or maybe more during this period..until my blog is fine......due to my veri jialat com at hm....is another small n petite world...hahaaaaa...

http://jchris86.livejournal.com/

No comments: