Monday, March 05, 2007

finalli blogging

thr is sth wrong wif my com...urggghsss..i cant blog at hm..hopefully it will be beta soon ba..

anyway my wkends has been qte busy but realli fun...was preparing for temple performance...sat went to ob to rehearsal for my acting stuff...all of us had fun tking pics in the xiao dou dou cls...is super cute in thr....haaaa...i guess acting is realli fu..juz as a hobby or sth..all the stupid ngs and all the ppl acting r wrking hard in the performance

rite aft our miting...we had dinner n dessert at chaintown...crapped a lot....lol

sun..finalli our performance dae..tho thr r some probs in the begiing..kinda affected my mood abit.but thanks to my temple friends....i guess everythin went on well...mi n huimin super look like taitai....i was qte shocked myself that i didnt feel afraid at all when im performing..is qte natural..i guess is the company....

our performance was qte a success....we r damn high aft dat..went to mos n makan....yeap....n took loads of pics...shall upload it nxt time when my com is fine

mid term exams shall be on tml n the following dae...mus jiayou le...pia all da way....

aft dat i can rest for a while le....lol.....

hui: im soooo looking fwd to our shopping spree
yanxin+xiuying: continue singin..at kboxing..haaaaaa....

mus mit ed more oso.......

mayb i shd try lj to blog..blogger has been giving me alot of probs...

No comments: