Thursday, March 15, 2007

omg!!!!!!!!

omg!!!!!!!

my blog is finally working!!!!!!!!!!!

im soooo happy...filled wif joy...great great great!!!

aniwae...todae is a real tiring dae for me...a long sch dae..i pia my blog assignment and soem of my other wrk...tml shall start on my rp...gd
im lookin fwd to tml cuz im changing my hp..mus change into one can tk loads of pics de....lol......

hmm..lets pray ahrd that my blogger will continue wrking well...if not i will go back to my lj...

im missing ed a lot....he didnt call...wonder hw is he...

aniwae i shall update some pics of recent outings

mi n hui at vivo...


3 diff expessions...adding ky...hehhee....hui fone is like magic..i look shitty dat dae..but i dun look dat shaggy in all the pics....


earlier outings..crazy in fitting rm...


ughly expression..lol


at hui place..we r tryin out outfits..we r vain..hahaha

wearing hui shades....i looked funni

our breakfast.....sumptous!!!

then on our journey to find our nan rens..lol

hui ar..super looking fwd to more outings...esp the poor theme outing....hahhahaaa...miss ya loads ar!!!!!

No comments: