Saturday, March 24, 2007

date

todae is an emo dae for me again..duno wad the hell us wrong wif me...

mi n ed walked ard dfs...the lv stuff is realli pretty..but ex too...hahahaaa....i will get them when im rich..hahaha...aniwae njoyed my movie..happily n'ever after...i guess sometimes the perfect ending may not be a a true happy ending....

we went of to clarke quay aft dat..hang ard central..some of the clothes thr r nice...shd go thr n shop one da.e...had pepper lunch n both me n ed had some real tok...i nid to reflect on myself...i wana stay good in tis r/s for a long time....


ed eating....hahahaa

walked all da way to the pretty bridge that hui told me...heheee...is nice....i love walking down...it kinda calms me down...while walking back to clarke wauy..we come across tis place whr the buildings n shop r realli nicee...mks me feel like im in overseas....

i seriously wana visit one of those nice pubs in clarke wuay..they r all furnished sooo nicely..hahahaaa.....was craving for icecream badly...bought one hazelnet de..n sat down at clarke quay riverside thr...is nice....

ed is feeelin realli realli tired...fell aslp while we r sitting thr....so he went hm first....

todae is a smiple dae...swit but too bad ed is sooo tired....ed go rest well ba.....dun tire urself....

tml is temple dae n dinner at suntec...another dae out..


pretty pics....the bridge...

i ask ed to act emo..hahahaa....


pic of us

candid..hahaha

the nice place....

fountain..love the atmosphere


the interesting pub dat we walked past...clinic

their seats..sooo cool!!!!!

No comments: