Monday, March 21, 2005

another boring dae..

had a terrible headache when i woke up in the mornin..was even feelin more disturbed when those mosquitoes start suckin my blood..damn itchy..
was in a horrid mood..probably due to monday blues...i dragged myself to the mrt station..had a pleasant surprise ba..saw lynn n meiling den we head off together lo..had fun chattin la...thank god for that..did sum wrk assigned me...i was dozin off for almost the whole morning..cant barely open my eyes...so i did wrk veri veri slow la...tho nt much...still finish everythin by 2 plus to 3...den i start crammin for my essay...n plan my stuff..luckily i gt bring my archie comics..so i slack a lot aft finishin everythin...eat again..will try my best to cut down de..haha...chat wif enen..had our own q n a session,i can onli sae we both loves imagination...haha..took a short nap b4 leavin..den mi n enen start tokin at outside wrk place..long time nv chat like dat liao lo..haha..
no more you'll be the one liao...miss that show..feel so sian..like nth to do lei...came online early den yeap..finish my draft liao..find it kinda short...but can concentrate on pics n video liao...aim is to finish by tis wk...mayb thurs ba..fri n sat wana go out n play..muz relac..i need dat a lot...jiayou..

No comments: