Friday, March 04, 2005

saDdest dAe

was realli nervous in the mornin...called up aunty,n tok tings out...b4 rushin to mit wif huiwen n enen..had lunch todae..n i bought a halter..5 bucks onli la..haha
den met up wif siewling oso..went back to sch to get the results together...
well..overall..our sch sort of improved la..which is gd...mi n huiwen was sittin side by side..n mi feelin damn nervous...im realli scared of my gp...
aft the realli long tok n everythin..den finalli get results...
while waitin n nearin to get results..i started sobbin..i noe it looks veri du lian..but i juz cant help feelin scared ba..
it turned out dat i realli didnt get well...my results realli sux..n i realli failed gp...guess it was juz my own fault for writin it out of pt..tot failin gp was the last ting i can fail..the rest of my results arent dat gd either...all gt d..dat means all 50 plus..was abit diappointed..tot my lep mayb beta abit..chem at least pass la..but all Ds..its like so wad lo...i didnt even dare to c my own results..en help mi c n broke the news dat i failed..luckily she was thr..i was cryin n leanin onto her for sumtime..thnx pal..tho u nv get dat gd results either..i could nt stop cryin..juz feel dat im realli lan in jc..n the principal was right..i hv a high percentage of nt gettin into a uni...i feel dat i let down all my tutors n teachers..esp my eng tutor..he muz b real shocked dat i actuali failed my gp..guess i juz deserve it...feelin horrible deep inside...juz realli pain...
finali cool down a while..n try to browse thru those booths they had..several unis..once i told them i failed gp..n roughly our results..they juz frown..so roughly can c la..dun hv to sae anythin else...
was feelin abit beta..aft siewling n en tokin to mi..thnx to u all..realli
i noe its stupid..bit i did locked myself in thr rm..den cry my heart out..look stupid..but i juz could nt stop cryin..duno y oso...
was watchin tv ltr..did help mi a bit in my mood...den tok on fone wif friend..thnx pal..i realli felt beta...
guess i start to calm down abit liao..so nth to worry...shd b back to my own hapi self soon
hangin out tml..so hope everythin goes well..

No comments: