Wednesday, March 02, 2005

fUn..

wrk was as usual sian..actuali slpt cuz nth to do..was waken up by mrs foo..haha..mi veri bad hor..fancy slpin at wrk..afternoon den gt a lot of wrk..haha//tomolo den continue to do ba...
was actuali surprised dat my busy friend will cum over n mit mi la..which is gd..cuZ after dat mitin dage n gf for dinner..i dun wana b a bright bulb lo..we chatted den dage join us liao..bought food den we settle down n chat..well..tho the combi is kinda weird..but had fun la..
dage n gf left earlier..den juz left friend n mi...we walked ard n chatted along the way..hv fun..get to noe my friend more beta ba..one more gd friend added to my life..yeah..hehe
aft dat went to potong pasir pasa malang..nth thr de..onli food..so xuan n mi juz bought sum food n eat...missed my 9pm show..sad sia...tomolo muz watched liao..fri is nearin..im gettin pretty scared liao..tinkin of all kinds of bad scenarios...
hope everythin goes well ba
i tink wad xuan sae is rite...shd nt b rash...n walk a step at a time..n i tink i will go another way ba..in stead of stonin thr..n becumim more n more like sum idiot like dat...whrs my dignity n everythin liao...my independent woman side shd cum out de..so ya..goin to promise myself nt to tink too much..n i noe i can do it de..so jiayou

No comments: