Tuesday, March 15, 2005

worn out

wrk as usual..was slackin the whole mornin cos no wrk is assigned to mi..bought sum breakfast n slack all the way till ard 10 plus close to 11 den finalli gt tings to do..haha..was dozin off in several occasions..hopefully nv get caught ba..
recently hv been gorgin myself..duno y but kip wana eat n eat lo..jialat goin to b piggy soon liao..haha..
continue wif my daily routine..heard frm colleagus that bugis street n the mall itself had a lot of great buys..i wana go shoppin tho money is abit limited..if i tk part the singin sch..den nt much liao..confused over dat...
had sum conflicts wif a friend..dun quite understand wad r u tinkin..can mk mi hapi den damn sian n sad..den okok...gt thru my whole emotions in juz one dae...interestin n tirin..in case u duno...seriously i oso dunno wads in my mind..guess i realli gt too much stuff dat i gotta conquer b4 actualli accomplishin anythin or else everyone wun b hapi de..gd friends is the best ting nw ba...
goin ktv tomolo for a while wif my newly found friend..realli cute sia..haha..hope i will njoy myself ba..

No comments: