Tuesday, March 22, 2005

sian sian sian

sian is the onli word i can describe my dae..woke up late n realli worn out cuz was late chattin..can onli blame myself la..but did njoyed myself..
wrk was sian..onli little wrk is given n den i was left to do my own stuff liao..even watched white chicks cuz i was 2 sian diao..luckily nv gt caught..
im pimplised lo..pimples growin..urgh..hair oso longer liao..feel like cuttin but i wun..wan my hair longer den nice...haha..contradictin myself liao..
xuan friends were ard...had sum excitin time lookin at val play the cheatin game..haha..was damn tired so went to tk a nap..den cum online..busy sia..haha..thnx yanling for helpin mi edit my stuff wor..xie xie...
felt dat we were driftin apart fast..i duno..juz feel a bit distant for a while..like so near yet so far kinda feelin lo..guess its due to u busy i oso nt dat free ba...wadeva...let nature tk its course..
lookin fwd to fri n sat..cos will b hangin out..thurs tkin half dae off to go back..shun pian tk pics...1 down still gt 2 more..more tedious de..jiayou..

No comments: