Tuesday, March 01, 2005

tiRin dAe...

once again..dragged myself to wrk..realli slpy sia...while wrkin..i sort of fell aslp mani times..n my eyes were teary n kept yawnin..veri jialat sia...realli muz slp earli todae liao...tot i didnt do much todae...nt much wrk,spend a lot of time changin the settings n display of my computer...realli too sian liao...haha
veri tired la..drag myself hm...den juz stone in front of tv...help mom mark papers..sianz
heard dat our results r cfm out tis fri...urgh...im o totally freaked out..i noe i screwed up my gp..den the rest..haix...dun c too much hope in my results...well..still hope dat i can at least pass my alevels la...like dat den can proceed on ma
ulcer stilll hurts as usual...feel so swollen tho it doesnt look swollen la.. my entire left side of the gums n teeth is hurtin too..juz nw stomach pain oso...urgh..pain all over my body...hope everythin goes away tomolo ba...lookin fwd to outings wif friends...
dun tink too much liao...juz focus in wad i wan nw..juz let nature tks its course..nt much hope de...so dun put too much hope

No comments: