Thursday, March 31, 2005

rushin dae..

was kinda shacked todae..slpt at ard 5.30 in the mornin to finish off my stuff...at least all done liao..
aft dat enen came over to do her vid...did qte a long time plus kip rainin cats n dogs..feelin abit frustrated n listenin to heavy music...
we finish everythin by 3 plus..which is super late den we 2 juz rush off to boon lay..even took cab thr..at least submit all my docs liao..everythin done..my mind can b at ease le ba
met up a while...sae the truth la..hurt lo..ya..
went to jurong east to mit up weijian n his friend to sing ktv...needed dat last min..need to release sum stress..luckily at least dat period i was feelin fine..did cheer me up...
hate dat journey hm..seriously i hate it...feelin horrible..wadeva...i will juz do wad u wan ba...
feelin restless...tomolo helpin auntie..i wana hang out tis wkend oso..get myself busy...jiayou

No comments: