Thursday, March 03, 2005

i Scare ar...

a bit tense cuz tomolo results will b out...everyone is like tokin bout it..i dun wana hear sia...im sort of prepared for the veri worse liao..if anythin happens..i will juz go to poly lo..no big deal..but i do feel scared la..wadeva
my dae went fine..wrk as usual n sumtimes tok wif the perm staff thr...quite fun la...spend a lot of time smsin ppl..haha..cuz veri sian..
aft dat went out bee n eat at ding tai feng..haha..had a gd dinner..n enjoed myself la..oso gt tk neoprint..so had fun lo..we window shopped..n tok a lot..long time nv do dat liao sia..
came hm at 8 plus..aft i washed up..faster watched my show..haha..love the 9pm show lo..so nice..
dun tink i wana slp earli todae..wana mk myself tired so dat i can dun tink too much ba..eatin lunch wif en n huiwen b4 mitin wif our fate..hope i wun get too sadden ba..best of luck to myself

No comments: