Tuesday, March 29, 2005

worn out n stressed...

tis 2 daes hv been hectic for mi..worryin bout my deadline for my design stuff m everythin..im accepted in sim yet sch is openin at may..n im waitin for ntu..sickenin shit la..i realli do hope i can get thru ntu which is much cheaper n my ideal sch lo...wish mi luck ba...
well.at least im more or less done wif my filinin n everythin..nw is juz compilin...urgh...faster finish tis n at least let mi tk my breath..
wrk is as usual except tomolo will b my last dae thr..contract end liao..tink rest a while den muz faster go look for jobs liao...guess i will miz tis short wrkin daes..quite slackin ba n the ppl r nice thr lo..mk dozens of new friends...
juz nw aft wrk met up wif francis...haha...look diff frm last time liao..abit fatter ba but tink still look nice..haha..veri shy like dat..but aft dat ok le la...
was feelin quite f*** up..stressed by parents naggin...wrk..uni...urgh..wadeva....
stupid earthquake again...killin like thousands..hate dat..mopther nature pls stop dat...its realli cruel...
god bless..

No comments: