Saturday, March 12, 2005

tired dae..busy but satusfied

mornin went to tk money out and mk my own atm card..didnt earn too much tis mth cuz onli wrk for few wks..finalli gt my own atm card..but scare i will spend my money veri fast..muz save for rainy daes sia..
went to clementi for the SIM open hse..waited for en for almost one hr...tired sia..went to SIM ltr..place nt as bad as i tot but nt dat crowded and popular like nus..register for my course...nt goin to let go of ani chance nw..tryin my best for every uni..feel much beta nw cuz at least one is done..still gt 2 more..haha..jiayou ba..
went to orchard n mit up wif xuan they all..took neoprints n had fun...haha..long time nv do dat liao..hehe..den went ard shoppin for a while..bought a tee..abit tight sia..tink gettin fat liao..muz slim down first ba..haha..
went hm n start mkin my nails..haha..nth to do n feelin quite tired..put the stickers..hope is nice ba..haha..abit sian of writin essays..mayb tomolo den do ba..goin to ntu open hse tomolo..at boon lay so far lo...travel veri long sia..but no choice..luckily goin wif a bunch of friends..will continue to wrk hard for my essays n everythin..muz muz go uni...dun wan let ppl down
paiseh mom n daddy..nv realli give u money cuz too little tis mth liao..hope u all wun angry..nxt mth sure pay my own bills n give money one...
feelin quite lifeless nw..probably im hungry ba..nv eat dinner...
continue to jiayou..

No comments: