Wednesday, March 30, 2005

last dae at wrk..

thr were tings to do todae for wrk..which is gd..i dun hv to slack my time..but was drop dead tired aft last nite..slpt at 2 plus..cant barely open my eyes...n dozin off while doin wrk..hopefully thr arent much mistakes..
was abit fan bout my vid but luckily borrowed a thumbdrive n was able to finish mot of my wrk in the office...haha...
perm staff were realli sweet..they treat us to teatime..is nth ex but was realli touched...guess i will realli miz them lo...
im in great pain..yeap..the cramp n havin sum horrible backache...urgh..had to tk cab hm cos i coud no longer walk..jialat sia...
hope tomolo wun hurt animore
well...finish croppin my pics..n almost done wif the video..nw is juz sum editin n sound effects..den burm them..den finish liao...haha....
jiayou sia...goin ntu tomolo...n mayb ktv..dun wish to hang out too late tomolo..paiseh to hui sia..i c my timin tomolo..mayb lastmin change...
hv been tokin quite a lot..yeap...thnx for helpin mi relac....was too tensed up..

No comments: